Attempted Skirt Pattern

I had a plan. To date, the bodice front and bodice back each took about 20 minutes to draw out. So I figured the skirt shouldn’t take much longer. So I pulled some scraps of my pattern paper out and taped them together and started drawing according to instruction. It wasn’t too long before I had help.

Help has arrived

Help has arrived

And not long after this, I realized that my taping wasn’t quite level and I had gotten off center in my line drawing. So I flipped the piece over and started again on the back side, with no guide marks. Which was fine, since I use the rulers to draw straight lines, not the guide markers.

Then, MORE help arrived:

Very keen to help

Very keen to help

And about two seconds after this picture was taken, the orange one (Rusty) “attacked” the black one (Falfie). And much chaos ensued. And I gave it up for the night because hey….it’s Friday night. Get the post up and call it a day.

Have a nice weekend everyone, I shall endeavor to get the pattern piece created for Monday’s post. Hopefully, without the “help”.